- Provide comprehensive computer and electronics engineering solutions to clients regarding the appropriate high-performance big data processing platform hardware and software to ensure the system meets state-of-art data processing requirements.
- Maintain company’s IT infrastructures, such as on-premises Big Data Processing Server Clusters, Distributed Data Storages, and Database. Solve complex system issues and configure hardware electrical distribution, as well as to design network routing mechanism.
- Manage and provide technical guidelines and best practices for implementing data science projects with our consulting clients. Configure data processing system.
- Plan and engineer distributed massive database system to handle terabytes of complicated data.
- Develop system engineering, integration solutions for distributed big data system architectures.
- Collaborate with engineers and software developers to ensure the compatibility of every sub-system.
- Research and analyze data related computer architecture stability, security, and scalability.
- Electronics – computer hardware, processors, applications
- Engineering and technology – knowledge of comprehensive system engineering and practices.
- Big data and High-performance computing
- Good communication skills – Experience in working with University or educational institute, or startups
Education Background requirements:
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science
- Preferred qualification: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information System. Previous working experience in the industry. Familiar with Hardware, Circuits, Processors, Database system & Big Data system
|Job Type||Full Time|