April 1, 2017 - 10:00 am
April 1, 2017 - 11:30 am
Since quantitative finance interview focuses only on technical questions rather than your background (we saw many students studying English Literature, Public Relationship steps into this industry), the trickiest staff is to crack all the interview questions. But these questions are nightmare to rookies since they are made by Wall Street geniuses and smart people do not want you to solve it at first glance.
The interview course contains only interview questions and solutions—only questions! We focus on the a lot paper-based formulas, logic and math work. We will cover 100 interview questions in quantitative finance including desk quant, quantitative trading, quant researcher, quant strategist, and risk management position in both sell side and buy side.
We help you only on interview questions! NO textbook questions!
After class, you will:
- Solve the medium level interview questions, which are widely used in top banks.
- Understand deeply in quant finance and crack various interview from other math, stats, and programming-related positions
- Crack 80% interview questions from top banks and hedge funds! That is what we want to see!
Are you the right student who can enroll in this class?:
- Your background is from engineering(including Bio), math, stats
- You are not from STEM but actually you know how to do integration and derivatives
- Working people who seek for career change (like you are an engineer from energy industry, we have students working at BP as an engineer and go to Goldman Sachs!)