PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION.
1. Our Proprietary Rights
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Data Application Lab. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Data Application Lab Content. Use of the Data Application Lab Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite some students, teachers and other cooperated partner to submit comments, blogs, or related articles and video recourses about our online courses, but not limited to. By submitting these contents, the copyright owners agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Data Application Lab under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Content without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Content on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. Data Application Lab takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service.
2. Paid Services
- Billing Policies. Use of our Service may be charged for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms, as we may update them from time to time. Data Application Lab may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the checkout process.
- Cancellation Policies. You are free to cancel your Data Application Lab website account at any time over the Service. You may also cancel your paid courses at any time, however, Data Application Lab offer full-refund if the cancellation completed within 48 hours after courses registration. After the 48-hour Period, Data Application Lab may offer pro rata refunds. For detailed refund information rate, please contact our Service representative. In the event that you cancel your paid programs or Data Application Lab suspends or terminates your paid programs for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange.
- Payment Information. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
- Risk of Loss. Some products purchased via the Service may be transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Data Application Lab; Title to these products purchased on the Service, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when Data Application Lab or our supplier delivers these items to the carrier.
Since Data Application Lab respects the intellectual property rights of others, it is Data Application Lab’s policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe your copyright has been violated on Data Application Lab site, please notify Data Application Lab (firstname.lastname@example.org). For your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Data Application Lab site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Data Application Lab to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint. Data Application Lab will terminate the online privileges of users who infringe the copyright of others.
The Sites of Data Application Lab may contain errors and omissions relating to product description, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel any offered product or service in the event of an error or omission in the description, including price, unavailability or other reason.