Clarity Solution Group
1. Php Developer
- 3+ years of strong, full stack web application development experience delivering analytical insights in PHP / LAMP. Thrift and/or React experience a plus.
- Strong SQL scripting experience to analyze, transform and integrate high volume, complex data sources
- Comfortable in developing within a Unix environment
- Strong experience with an object oriented programming languages to build processes around data transformation and data structures. Strong preference for Python
- Ability to analyze high volume data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- General understanding of Hadoop architecture is helpful
- Passion to build business driven, data solutions regardless of technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights and technical approach
- Experience with social media marketing, advertising, and measurement analytics
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional work experience
- At this time, we are not open to outside contracting and/or staffing agencies.
- Candidates must be comfortable with a national travel model to the client locations weekly (M-TH each week is typical).
- At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorship or transfer now or in cephalexin.
2. Leadership Development Program
LDP position is a little bit more flexible. The consultant can become data scientist or engineer after a short training depending on the skills and preferences.